Personal identification information
Displr, Lda. can collect personal identification information (personal data) of the users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when the users visit the Website, register on the Website, subscribe a newsletter, fill a form and, in connection with other activities, services, characteristics or resources that the company has available on the Website. The personal data that we collect can include name, title, company, email, telephone/mobile phone and address: from home or from work. We only process data of personal identification which is voluntarily provided by the User. The User has always the possibility of refusing to provide personal identification information, except in the cases when this is indispensable for the access to certain parts of the Service.
Non-personal identification information
Displr, Lda. can collect non-personal identification information whenever a User interacts with the company Website (www.displr.com). Non-personal identification information could include the browser name, the type of used computer and other technical information about a User: operating system, Internet service provider, Internet protocol address (IP) and other similar information.
Utilization of cookies
Utilization of the personal data
Displr, Lda. can collect and use personal information of a User for the following purposes:
- To improve the customer service:
- the provided information helps us to respond more efficiently to the customer requests;
- To personalize the customer experience:
- the collected information can be used in an aggregate way, with the purpose of understanding better the customers and how they use, as a group, the services and resources provided on the Website;
- To execute a functionality of the promoting website, contest, research or other;
- To communicate with the users about the Service:
- the user’s email can be used in order to respond to specific questions, doubts and other solicitations. If a User opts for subscribing the company newsletter, will receive emails that might include company news, updates, information about products or related services and so on… If, at any time, the User wants to cancel the receiving of future messages, only needs to contact the company with this purpose.
Displr, Lda. can reveal personal data if required by law or, in good faith, believe that might be necessary for:
- Be in accordance with the law;
- Protect and defend its own rights;
- Act in urgent circumstances, in order to protect the personal safety of the employees or collaborators, users of the services, partners or members of the audience;
The personal data collected on the Website www.displr.com is entirely managed in Portugal.
Safety of the personal data
Displr, Lda. is committed with the purpose of protecting the personal data of its users. For this, the company uses a variety of technologies and safety procedures to help in the mission of protecting the personal data against the access, utilization or non-authorized publication. For example, we keep the personal data in computers/servers with limited access, based in controlled installations.
Displr, Lda. doesn’t sell, change or rent personal identification information of the users to third-parties. The company can share generic demographic information, not linked to any personal identification information about the visitors or users, with business partners, affiliates or advertisers for the purposes descripted above and publicity. The company can use third-party service suppliers in order to help in the task of operating the business, the Website or to administrate activities for ourselves, such as sending newsletters or researching.
Users may find advertisement or other content on our Website that link for websites or services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors and other third-parties. We don’t control content or links that could appear on these websites, so we aren’t responsible for the used practices by the websites that may link to our website. Furthermore, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services can have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. The navigation and interaction on any other website, including sites that have a link for our Website, will be subjected to the own terms and policies of these websites.
Protection of children personal data
Protecting the privacy of the younger people is especially important. For this reason, we never collect or maintain information of people younger than 13 years old on our Website. No part of our Website is structured in order to attract audience younger than 13 years old.
Occasionally, we can update this PP. So, we recommend a periodic review of this PP, in order to maintain yourself informed about the protection of the personal data that we collect from you. The usage of our service means the total acceptance of the terms of this PP and any updates that may occur.
Contact Displr, Lda.
If you have any question about this PP, about the practices of the Website or about your relationship with this Website, please contact us for:
Centro de Incubação Bicminho
Avenida João XXI, N.º 627, 1.º Andar
This document was altered on 3 of November of 2014